99999 (five nines).
When changing a listing to Closed status if non-member Broker ID of 99999 is entered, check the “Buyers Broker is not a member of MRED” field and a non-Member office ID of 99999 will automatically appear.
Use “99995” for the Buyers Broker when reporting listings as closed if there is no cooperating Broker.
Here are the directions:
- Go to your Listings/Transactions
- Click the Edit Pencil next to your listing
- Select Edit Listing Status/Price
- Next to Change Status To: select Contingent/Pending
- Enter the Contract Date
- Select the Contingency Flag
- Next to Buyer Broker ID, enter 99999 – you do not want to use the lookup tool - then press tab to see a box that states "Check here to confirm that the Buyer Broker is not a member of MRED" Check the box.
- Fill out the Continue to Show field and anything else applicable, and press Save.