Yes. You will need to get permission to enter the transaction into connectMLS, but MRED does not require you to obtain a listing agreement or authorization form. MRED provides a form under MRED Forms which you can use with parties to the transaction to obtain permission to enter the comp into connectMLS, but it is up to you to use it. Before a comp can be entered into connectMLS, you will have to check a box that indicates permission has been given and you were a party to the transaction. Check with your managing broker to see what your office’s policy will be.