Start a new topic
In Progress

Join MRED's Technology Focus Group

Want to get more involved with MRED? Join our Technology Focus Group and have your voice heard while being the first to try out new features. Tech Focus Group participants offer feedback at least every other Friday via email to help shape MRED’s product strategy, test new features, and more! Use the space below to ask questions about Tech Focus Group responsibilities and let us know if you're interested in signing up!

3 people like this idea

I would like to learn more. Please put me on your mailing list.

Thank you.

Hi Thomas - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

I am interested in being in the tech focus group. Prior to being in real estate I worked with large corporations providing software & product training for salesforces. Interested in possibly doing the same for real estate CRM & Marketing platforms.

Contact Information:

Cathy Fiore

Hi Cathy - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

I am very interested in learning more. Please add me to your mailing list. Thank you.

Hi Melanie - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

I'm interested! Please add me to your mailing list!! 

Hi Kellie - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

Hello!  If the Technology Focus Group is still accepting people, I would like to get involved.  

Camill

Hi Camill - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

Love to be involved!

Hi Shawn - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

yes i would like to join

Hi De Janette - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

Would like to be involved. I was a beta tester for a software company.

Hi Erin - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

Yes, I would like to get involved.  

Hi Camill - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

I would get involved with this.  Reach out when there is an opening

Hi Connie - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

What would being on this group entail? I could be interested in being a part of this; please advise :-)

----Hi Kris, 

If you join our tech focus group you'd receive emails asking your opinion on potential changes as well as get access in advance to test updates that are upcoming to make sure you don't see any issues. You would help us shape the future of MRED and the products we use. Let us know if you're still interested.

-Katrina B.

MRED Support Center

Hi Kris - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

Hi, I am happy to help!

Hi Noel - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

I would love to be a part of the tech group

Hi Mary Beth Lynch - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this

please add me to the technology group

I have some suggestions on reporting of real estate which is was on Private Listing 

Bill Luksha

Hi Bill - you have been added to the Technology Focus Group! - Katrina Bressler

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment