Have you tried connectMLS 6.0?

Your business doesn’t look exactly the same as it did 10 years ago, 5 years ago, or even last year.

Your multiple listing service shouldn’t either.

We don’t take the responsibility of being your MLS lightly, which is why MRED is dedicated to offering new tools and technologies that make your life easier. Not only do we provide you with a wide variety of game-changing products, we want to deliver them to you in an inspiring connectMLS environment.

connectMLS 6.0 is connectMLS’ enhanced browsing format, improving upon the soon-to-be-discontinued classic and modern views. Change can be difficult, but all your essentials are still in the same place, they might just look a little different.

The advanced technology of connectMLS 6.0 will allow us to create many new and exciting features in the future. These improvements include upgrade to the add/edit experience, client search portal and more.

If you’re not using connectMLS 6.0, we recommend starting today! You can switch to it at any time using the banner at the top of the My MLS homepage. To accommodate your typical workflow, this updated view lets you arrange the dashboard widgets as you prefer. Overall, everything available in classic and modern views is available in connectMLS 6.0.

We’re always happy to help if you encounter problems with anything in connectMLS. We’d also love to hear any feedback you have about search, listing input and any other functionality in connectMLS. Your feedback helps our products work better for everyone!

Click here to learn more about connectMLS 6.0. You can also see these release notes for full details: Release Highlights, Search Updates Release Notes, and Additional connectMLS Updates.

No matter what you need, don’t hesitate to contact MRED’s Help Desk at 630-955-2755 or help.desk@MREDLLC.com.

Hi Richard, we haven't heard of those issues so we've reached out to you via email to gather more information. Thank you.

I am suppose to be in today's training class at 10:30 but I can't make how do I find other classes on connect 6.0?

Hi Carol - you can see on demand training videos at https://training.mredllc.com/. You can also see the schedule for upcoming classes on the same website. You will just need to login at the top right to access the videos and the schedule.

Thank you!

I have been trying to message, but even this feedback system isn't user friendly.  The new upgraded 6.0 doesn't work and has never let me enter a new listing - I always have to use the previous version. Why a new system if it doesn't work?